Thank you so much Gman for this “lovely” nomination. I have been watching your site ever since I started my blog in August 2012. You blow my mind! For those of you who have not yet visited the Gman, you can find him at, http://thebatamonblog.wordpress.com/. Although The Gman is only 12, he is incredibly talented; he draws, photographs, writes poetry, and is even writing a book. I just know he’s going to be famous one day.
I am following quite an eclectic group of blogs myself…hence the Gman. Some areas that I am very interested in are photography, art, humor, mental health, family. The amount of talent present in this world is infinite and I am enjoying mysneek previews into this amazing and every changing gallery.
Some of the blogs I follow religiously deal with mental health issues and may not be appropriate to nominate in this case…so please do not feel unloved. I do avidly follow many others that as soon as a new post comes into my mail box, I just have to have a peek. I’m also amazed at how humble these people are about their talents. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do myself.
Thanks again GMan!
Seven Random Things About Myself:
- I started singing lessons a year ago.
- I am a single Mum with four children (all boys)
- I’m 44.
- I was a Jillaroo for four years (female version of Jackaroo/Cowboy)
- I studied Horse Breaking and Artifical Insemination.
- I can use a chainsaw and slaughter and butcher a sheep. (necessary Jillaroo skills)
- I love to dance (mostly Salsa).
Include the blog award logo in your post.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Nominate 15 other people, and let them know you have done so.