Daan over at http://www.ifkknrokk.com/about has nominated me for this award and I ‘m flattered that he sees my writing in this way.
I have only recently started visiting Daan’s blog and I find his posts to be filled with wisdom, love and humour. Daan is conquering his own battle with Dysthymia (Neurotic Depression) and purports to be “doing it well”.
As an example of the way his mind works, I have included this proverb from a recent post of his http://www.ifkknrokk.com/rants/philosophy/325/proverb-people-pain-growth/ :
“There are three kinds of people in this world:
People who have fallen and pretend to have risen again;
And people who have always laid down.”
Thank you Daan for sending some of your positive light my way, and to my much appreciated blogging community and reader friends, pay him a visit….I’m sure you will will see why he is worth a chunk of your time and subscription.
Passing the award forward, these people are the ones I would like to nominate as “Versatile Bloggers”. Please take the time to have a look if you if you have a bit of spare time up your sleeve.
Versatile Blogger Award pay it forward rules:
1) Thank person who nominated you, include a link to their blog, include an image of the award in your post.
2) Give seven random facts about yourself
3) Nominate 10 bloggers for the award to pay it forward to.
My Seven Random Facts:
- I love watching scary or supernatural movies.
- I like to paint but only get random artistic bursts
- I often dream that I can fly and wake up and believe it for about 30 seconds.
- I am definitely not an early riser by choice.
- I strongly believe in Karma
- I have a hell of a lot more to write about…good and bad
- I always wished I could be Jeannie from “I Dream of Jeannie.